• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From West Michigan

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Welcome to the forum, Kirk! If there's no more delays, I should be on my 3rd oil change in the Elio by X-Mas 2016!:D

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Don't know your location in the state but if you are interested the Ohio Elio group is planning a meeting on Saturday, August 29th in Toledo at 3 pm. It will take place at Tony Packo's restaurant . All are welcome.

Oh by the way, welcome to our merry band of misfits.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
big reach-out from THE Evergreen State
you're in the place for all things Elio ( and more), fasten your seatbelt (whichever side it works out to be decided upon)!!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Hi, greetings from Michigan. New to board , all in Elio want-a-be. Hope to see a Elio in the garage by X-mas 2016? I guess we will see how things snowball...Kirk
Eliowanabe, welcome from sunny New Mexico where we have miles and miles of great roads for year round Elio enjoyment. Enjoy the journey and the wait with us.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Hi, greetings from Michigan. New to board , all in Elio want-a-be. Hope to see a Elio in the garage by X-mas 2016? I guess we will see how things snowball...Kirk

Hi Kirk, welcome to the forum, congrats on your reservation. Yep, Christmas of 2016 would be great, I think any of us would take that if we had a 90% guarantee that it would happen. :D

Elio Motors needs funding, and they are trying their best to get it.