• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From West Texas

john46bj

Reaction score
I can't wait to get my hands on an Elio because I am one slick dude, except of course during my psychotic episodes when I am two slick dudes. But then I can drink twice as much beer. If I get a DWI, will I get a break because I am driving an Elio?

acamara

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait to get my hands on an Elio because I am one slick dude, except of course during my psychotic episodes when I am two slick dudes. But then I can drink twice as much beer. If I get a DWI, will I get a break because I am driving an Elio?
Welcome to elioowners and hope you enjoy your stay.

I was thinking that you should get 2 Elios for those psychotic episodes when you are two slick dudes. I could ride the other one to keep one of you company.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
john46bj, welcome from your neighbor in New Mexico. Enjoy the forum and the many great people here. If you are two people perhaps you should order two Elios so both personalities have their own Elio:p:p:p

Last edited:

john46bj

Reaction score
john46bj, welcome from your neighbor in New Mexico. Enjoy the forum and the many great people here. If you are two people perhaps you should order two Elios so both personalities have their own Elio:p:p:p
Hello Jim, thanks for the reply. New Mexico is one of my favorite states. I once spent a year and a half in El Paso and got to know Las Cruces quite well. Love the food at My Brother's Place and La Posta. I will have to revisit when I get my Elio. I hope it does go into production next year. In 2015 they said it would go into production next year. If they say that again in 2017, I will know it is all over. That is how Loremo did it and I am still disappointed not to have one of those.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Jim, thanks for the reply. New Mexico is one of my favorite states. I once spent a year and a half in El Paso and got to know Las Cruces quite well. Love the food at My Brother's Place and La Posta. I will have to revisit when I get my Elio. I hope it does go into production next year. In 2015 they said it would go into production next year. If they say that again in 2017, I will know it is all over. That is how Loremo did it and I am still disappointed not to have one of those.
John, things have changed here in Las Cruces. My Brother's Place has been sold and is being demolished and replaced by residential development and the Main Street continues its forty year boondoggle redevelopment. Still a great place to live and a friend of mine has ordered a Hot Red Elio as well. We'll have to have an Elio reunion in this region once they go into production. I made my first reservation in 2013 and know there are others who have ben involved much longer than me. Hopefully, the light of production is getting brighter in the Elio tunnel and next year at this time we will all be enjoying our Elio's.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
John, also La Posta is doing well and I am personal friends with the owner. Great place and they have expanded and now have an outdoor courtyard in the center of the building. Great conference room and the staff is still great. They have also remodeled the old Fountain Theater next door and have plans to have events there. Since my wife isn't fond of Mexican food she always gets their great filet mignon steak ($13). If you get to this area let me know and we can enjoy a great Mexican meal at La Posta together.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hello John,
Speaking from experience, one of you is welcome. The jury is out on the other one.:D:rolleyes:

Top Bottom