• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello, I'm John From Williamsburg, Va.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am very excited about the Elio automobile! My first car was a VW. I was 15 yrs old. That was 60 years ago ! Can't wait, but will have to, I guess !
If there is someone from near Williamsburg area interested, let me hear from you ?

Northern Virginia here. Not too far from you. I love visiting your area!

viii_ball

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too am from Northern VA, Leesburg to be exact. I commute into DC every day and while not terribly far I do use HOV with my current hybrid. I intend on getting rid of the hybrid when I take delivery of my Elio. I did the $1000 All In just before Labor Day and yesterday I placed a 2nd All In at the $100 level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I see Leesburg (8891) and Suffolk(491). I'm Hume (9145). If my Elio isn't the first one that people around here see, I'm gonna be upset! #491, I think I'm ok with. Our paths probably won't cross. But viii_ball? If you'd do me a favor and keep your Elio garaged until I get mine, that would sure be appreciated!
Actually, I'm a 66 commuter, so our circles shouldn't intersect anyway. Never mind! Feel free to show yourself!

Top Bottom