• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello, I'm John From Williamsburg, Va.

viii_ball

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
But viii_ball? If you'd do me a favor and keep your Elio garaged until I get mine, that would sure be appreciated! Actually, I'm a 66 commuter, so our circles shouldn't intersect anyway. Never mind! Feel free to show yourself!

I am an inside the beltway 66 commuter so if your on that part of the pavement we could cross paths. Our numbers are so close though that we will probably take delivery around the same time.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am very excited about the Elio automobile! My first car was a VW. I was 15 yrs old. That was 60 years ago ! Can't wait, but will have to, I guess !
If there is someone from near Williamsburg area interested, let me hear from you ?
Hi and welcome from Oregon, John Clark. Ah, Williamsburg. It has been several decades, but I used to love visiting there and the surrounding area. My first car was also a VW - Beetle convertible but I was older when I got it. I loved that car. I am fully expecting to love my Elio when I get it. I hope you enjoy this site and all it has to offer. Spending time here (and I spend far too much) helps pass the time while we wait patiently or impatiently for the production and ownership of our Elios. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am very excited about the Elio automobile! My first car was a VW. I was 15 yrs old. That was 60 years ago ! Can't wait, but will have to, I guess !
If there is someone from near Williamsburg area interested, let me hear from you ?
A warm WELCOME to you, John Clark. We're mighty pleased to have you join our family! The waiting room, for the birth of the Elio is filling up fast now! Thanks for your help!

Top Bottom