• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello Soon To Be Elio Owners :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi , Scott here from the big town of Fuquay Varina ! I went and saw the Elio in Raleigh and was very impressed.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Sharbins. I am so glad you got to see the Elio in Raleigh. I know how much I loved spending time with the Elio in Portland, OR last July. It was awesome. I hope you enjoy this diverse and interesting group of Elio enthusiasts as we pass the time while waiting for production and ownership of our Elios. See you next year driving our Elios. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi , Scott here from the big town of Fuquay Varina ! I went and saw the Elio in Raleigh and was very impressed.
Scott Harbins, welcome to the forum, repository of information about the Elio. Here you will find threads on nearly every topic about the Elio you can think of and others you would never dream of. We try to keep it informative and entertaining and look forward to your questions, comments and opinions. We represent every occupational skill you can imagine and we are not bashful about sharing our opinions. Welcome and enjoy the journey.

Top Bottom