• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Besides the eliomotors.com site, they have a Facebook presence. You can also sign up for updates via the main website. This forum is a pretty good source too. You may have to wade through some personalities and will probably get a "that's been talked about in another forum", but we've all been there. Welcome and feel free to ask anything about Elios or this site!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello I am new and learning as how to do this as looking around and I am not sure where to start TY!
Hi Roger, and welcome from southern Oregon. As Ty mentions there are other sources plus a growing number of people on this forum to share thoughts and ideas with. We also have an excellent support staff. Enjoy your explorations on this journey to Elio ownership. Also FYI, the Elio will be in Detroit in mid-August. Check out the Elio Events forum below for more details. You made a good start introducing yourself. There is lots of material here to read but beware - this stuff can be addicting. LOL :) Z

Last edited:
Reactions: Ty

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Roger. Lot's of good folks here. I think you will enjoy reading the serious and sometime hilarious post.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Roger, and welcome from southern Oregon. As Ty mentions there are other sources plus a growing number of people on this forum to share thoughts and ideas with. We also have an excellent support staff. Enjoy your explorations on this journey to Elio ownership. Also FYI, the Elio will be in Detroit in mid-August. Check out the Events forum for more details. You made a good start introducing yourself. There is lots of material here to read but beware - this stuff can be addicting. LOL :) Z
... What she said! Elio may as well be one of the site moderators as often as she posts... level headed, too. Well, mostly ;P

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... What she said! Elio may as well be one of the site moderators as often as she posts... level headed, too. Well, mostly ;P
Nah, I don't know enough about the computer end of things. I had to cry for help more than once when I started here. I'm just a very fast learner and have a very big mouth. LOL :-)

At least I think I am the one you are talking about since I have never seen a post on here by Elio. LOL :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Roger, Glad you could join this fun group of Elio fans!
My recommendation on where to begin is to get some good general Elio knowledge by reading through the Eliomotors.com web site, if you haven't already, then go to the "General Elio Discussion" area and find a topic that draws your attention and dive in. I am sure you have some questions about the Elio you would like to learn more about. We have plenty of interesting people who enjoy providing plenty of input making for some interesting reading as you have a chance to dig through this forum.
I hope you have a great time on here however if you ever have any issues please be sure to contact as staff member as we are here to help. :)

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Roger. A vast wealth of information and conjecture here. Also as stated, the Elio website and facebook page is informative. I find YOUTUBE helpful too.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from an Elio enthusiast in New Mexico and to the forum. You will find it rewarding, informative, frustrating, and extremely entertaining. The legion of Elio fans continues to grow and you will soon find the Elio to be quite addictive. What a wonderful addiction and fantasy.

Top Bottom