• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I am Otis. I just went "all in" for one of these cream puffs so I thought I would look and see if there is a forum for them. I'm hoping to get current information from the forum.

Usually when I join a forum (two times) I end up closing my account because "people" get a little too serious about these things and run them way too tight for my taste. That being said, I will try another due to the uniqueness of the vehicle that we all are interested in.

About me: I also own a Volt that is the most awesome car I have ever owned and, I converted an ICE motorcycle to an electric motorcycle. I am interested in the Elio due to it's uniqueness (if I'm spelling that right.) and the MPG. I like unique vehicles. I think the Elio is really a cool concept. I think Mr. Elio has thought it out well. Anyway, that's me.

Hello all.

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Otis,

Welcome to the party. We are all anxious to drive and own this vehicle. There are numerous members from Florida.

Thank you!
Yea I saw on Elio's FB page that Elio will be in Daytona for Bike Week. So I'm going to go up there and see if I can find them. I would really like to see one in person. If anyone has heard where Elio will be, please do tell.

Reaction score
I am Otis. I just went "all in" for one of these cream puffs so I thought I would look and see if there is a forum for them. I'm hoping to get current information from the forum.

Usually when I join a forum (two times) I end up closing my account because "people" get a little too serious about these things and run them way too tight for my taste. That being said, I will try another due to the uniqueness of the vehicle that we all are interested in.

About me: I also own a Volt that is the most awesome car I have ever owned and, I converted an ICE motorcycle to an electric motorcycle. I am interested in the Elio due to it's uniqueness (if I'm spelling that right.) and the MPG. I like unique vehicles. I think the Elio is really a cool concept. I think Mr. Elio has thought it out well. Anyway, that's me.

Hello all.
Welcome Otis. Lucky you in you can get to the Daytona bike week. The Elio team is going to be there. Let us know how it goes.

Top Bottom