• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello

How many think it won't make it into production?

• No, I think I just wasted some cash!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I'm a fan of little cars with great MPG's. Problem is I'm 6'-2" pushing 270lbs. I hope the car makes it into production, and then I hope I fit in it! Lol
Welcome, you'll have no problem fitting in. We've had members of similar dimensions already try it out.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I'm a fan of little cars with great MPG's. Problem is I'm 6'-2" pushing 270lbs. I hope the car makes it into production, and then I hope I fit in it! Lol
Bart, welcome to the forum and if you use its search function you can find the threads with comments from people nearly 7 feet tall and over 300 lbs fitting in the Elio. I'm 6' 240# and have plenty of room in front and rear seats.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Obviously you have not read the posts or viewed the pictures of some of the people who can sit comfortably in the Elio. You are definitely not even near either the height or weight limits. :-) Z

OBTW Hello and welcome from Oregon, Bart formoso. I hope you enjoy the site and the many discussions available on it. :-)

Bart formoso

Reaction score
Obviously you have not read the posts or viewed the pictures of some of the people who can sit comfortably in the Elio. You are definitely not even near either the height or weight limits. :) Z

OBTW Hello and welcome from Oregon, Bart formoso. I hope you enjoy the site and the many discussions available on it. :)
Thanks, I'm s newbie;-)

Yogi Leigh

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Bart formoso glad you could join the Elio owners site.
Lots to look at and lots of dreams to dream.
I spend time thinking about shining up my Elio and ponder the extras that I could add to make it my own unique ride.

7a40bc2e2a5fc214d34867f7116afe82[2].jpg

Top Bottom