• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello!

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, welcome to the forum, from St. Louis, MO!:D We're all (well, the vast majority of us) very excited to see this thing happen.

Welcome Adam From OHIO. We're all very excited about our new toy. This is a big twelve days before Xmas party. We have lots of fun becoming fast friends. The most researched most noisy the most 'into the elio bunch of folks' around.

Welcome to the FUN !! :D

From Chicago Land

Welcome Adam from Oregon, as you joined a very diverse group waiting on our new play-toy

All I have to do now is decide on a color, and what add-ons I want. Right now, Orange is my preferance. As for add-ons, I was definitely interested in the back-up camera, but that 360 camera sounds good too. Maybe a partial electronic gauge cluster (with analog MPH/RPM), Cruise Control, and color matched interior.

I read about some delays over the years, but hopefully there wont be any more delays from this point forward.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just discovered Elio about 3 days ago, and have completely fallen in love with it. As soon as is comes to the market, I'm selling my current car and getting this. Cannot wait!
Adamant, Welcome to the Elio journey. We are all waiting for production to begin. Enjoy the many friendly opinionated people here on the forum.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Just discovered Elio about 3 days ago, and have completely fallen in love with it. As soon as is comes to the market, I'm selling my current car and getting this. Cannot wait!

Welcome to the forum!

Just to clarify, when you say "as soon as it comes to the market", do you mean when you can walk up to a brick-and-mortar store and order one?

Top Bottom