• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello

Mark Ambrose

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been riding motorcycles since I was 16. Currently own and ride a Suzuki C50T. Been flying since I was 19. I've built and flown two experimental airplanes. I got hot on the Miata and owned a 2001, sold it and bought a 2006. Recently sold the '06 Miata and bought a car I could pass on to my kid that he wouldn't kill himself in (got a Kia Forte - great car). I recently retired from NASA and have been following the Elio since its inception. I saw the P3 in person when it came to Maryland last year and talked to Paul. He's a sincere guy and I believe this venture is going to work. I'm all in at $100 non-refundable, but will probably bump that up to the $1,000 soon. The Elio is my next passion. Problem is trying to figure out what color and wrap if any, fender style, etc.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Mark, welcome to our merry band of Elio fans. Glad you could join us!

You will find a lot of us are also motorcyclists and we even have a couple of pilots around here also. Glad you were able to see the car and meet Paul as I know it's always nice when you can speak directly to the man with the dream and really understand what he is thinking. I hope you have a great time on this forum with the rest us of.

If you ever have any issues on here please be sure to let a staff member know as we are here to help.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been riding motorcycles since I was 16. Currently own and ride a Suzuki C50T. Been flying since I was 19. I've built and flown two experimental airplanes. I got hot on the Miata and owned a 2001, sold it and bought a 2006. Recently sold the '06 Miata and bought a car I could pass on to my kid that he wouldn't kill himself in (got a Kia Forte - great car). I recently retired from NASA and have been following the Elio since its inception. I saw the P3 in person when it came to Maryland last year and talked to Paul. He's a sincere guy and I believe this venture is going to work. I'm all in at $100 non-refundable, but will probably bump that up to the $1,000 soon. The Elio is my next passion. Problem is trying to figure out what color and wrap if any, fender style, etc.
Hi Mark and Welcome from the other side of the continent! The Elio is my current passion. At least you will have a little time to make that color, wrap, fender style, etc., decision and in the mean time, let the fun begin. :-) Z

Top Bottom