• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Help Us Promote Elioowners.com

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are already the largest Elio Motors forum on the internet however we only reach a small fraction of reservation holders let alone the general public which may be interested in the Elio vehicle. We would like our members help to promote this forum into becoming the go-to web site for Elio Motors discussion and information.

To help accomplish this goal we would like as many people as possible to follow us and promote us on various social media sites which will help make more people aware of our existence.

www.facebook.com/elioownersforum @elioowners.com

www.twitter.com/elioowners @elioowners

www.instagram.com/elioowners @elioowners

http://plus.google.com/106955666981543103658 +elioowners.com

Even if you do not use social media you can still help spread the word about ElioOwners.com by simply telling people and groups you interact with both online and offline.

I see a trend developing here. We welcome with a great big hello new members who come on site. Yet when they post a question (that "we" know has usually been answered) our recommendations usually state " it's been posted go read the threads". Perhaps we all forget that some of these posts go into the thousands, and even searching has limitations.
Perhaps when we get a new bee , a brief answer for the first couple of questions could be provided, with a follow-up suggestion of taking some time to scour the LONG threads. MANY of the threads wander/banter in content, sweet for those who are in on it, but I think it makes it makes the Owner's club more exclusive than inclusive.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I see a trend developing here. We welcome with a great big hello new members who come on site. Yet when they post a question (that "we" know has usually been answered) our recommendations usually state " it's been posted go read the threads". Perhaps we all forget that some of these posts go into the thousands, and even searching has limitations.
Perhaps when we get a new bee , a brief answer for the first couple of questions could be provided, with a follow-up suggestion of taking some time to scour the LONG threads. MANY of the threads wander/banter in content, sweet for those who are in on it, but I think it makes it makes the Owner's club more exclusive than inclusive.

amen .... completely agree

Jim

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just wait until the Elio Racing League begins and then maybe racing will be affordable. Certainly won't have to stop for refueling......LOL

The 24 hours of ELIO, will there be right turns or only left turns. With Elios it could be run on a high school 1/4 mile track. Of crowd of dozens roared and roared.

Macadamean

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I suggest that we actually make the sites look more presentable. Using the elio owners logo by itself (stretched and grainy) would make me want to walk away if I saw it and didn't know what it was. Do we have a vector graphic or something?

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Face it, the Owners Elio (outside dimensions) logo isn't close to the real Elio.

logo_web_1000_future.png

I'm for a NEW logo all together.
elio owner.jpg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I like the original logo .... if nothing else, think of all the T-shirts that have been sold and folks identify with

Jim

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What is the logo from, a 60's Opal or a Mazda?
Face it, it's not an Elio. To me that should be an embarrassment to the owners.
Like wearing a Chevy. shirt at a Ford car show.

Top Bottom