• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey Guys

KaziQaleph

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I went ahead and went all in the other day. I've already decided on either orange or black on color and an automatic tranny. I cannot wait. I have already been raving to people all over my job and where ever else I can. Hell I even try to make an excuse to bring it up in a conversation. Hopefully they come fast and hard and Elio really makes a change for the better on the road.

Ps. I'm hoping for a sunroof option.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I went ahead and went all in the other day. I've already decided on either orange or black on color and an automatic tranny. I cannot wait. I have already been raving to people all over my job and where ever else I can. Hell I even try to make an excuse to bring it up in a conversation. Hopefully they come fast and hard and Elio really makes a change for the better on the road.

You had better relax a little or you will burn yourself out before we get them. I don't want them to come fast and hard but I do want them to be done right when they come. Being part of the progression as Elio unfolds towards production is all part of the fun. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Congratulations on going all-in. I'm sure you are as anxious as the rest of us. Everyone' confidence should be improving with each new Elio announcement. I know Zelio isn't happy about Pep Boys being the service provider since there isn't one near her but I believe they will find a solution for those areas. Maybe Pep Boys will subcontract in the areas they don't over. Enjoy the Elio experience and hopefully production will begin early 2015

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Something I learned when they showed the vehicle in OKC last week that is pretty darn cool, is, and I am not sure if they were referencing the sunroof or the glass top, but whichever one it is will be of the same material as the 'Transitions' lenses for glasses. You know the ones....they get darker in sunlight and more clear when cloudy and clear at night.

Top Bottom