• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey Guys

KaziQaleph

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on going all-in. I'm sure you are as anxious as the rest of us. Everyone' confidence should be improving with each new Elio announcement. I know Zelio isn't happy about Pep Boys being the service provider since there isn't one near her but I believe they will find a solution for those areas. Maybe Pep Boys will subcontract in the areas they don't over. Enjoy the Elio experience and hopefully production will begin early 2015

Congratulations on going all-in. I'm sure you are as anxious as the rest of us. Everyone' confidence should be improving with each new Elio announcement. I know Zelio isn't happy about Pep Boys being the service provider since there isn't one near her but I believe they will find a solution for those areas. Maybe Pep Boys will subcontract in the areas they don't over. Enjoy the Elio experience and hopefully production will begin early 2015

I'm not too happy with the pep boys thing either. I don't have one anywhere near me. I'll just have to hope that I can get it serviced at oilcan Henry's or some other provider because I'm NOT driving 400 miles for an oil change and service.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not too happy with the pep boys thing either. I don't have one anywhere near me. I'll just have to hope that I can get it serviced at oilcan Henry's or some other provider because I'm NOT driving 400 miles for an oil change and service.
I think I heard Jerome say Paul had something up his sleeve for folks in your position. Hang on tight, the Mounties are coming. Might be a while, but you don't have your Elio yet either.

KaziQaleph

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I heard Jerome say Paul had something up his sleeve for folks in your position. Hang on tight, the Mounties are coming. Might be a while, but you don't have your Elio yet either.

I certainly hope so. I live in the northernmost part of California. I already see myself having to drive down to Sacramento to do a pickup.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife is from Portland and loves Oilcan Henry's but I didn't think they did full service maintenance

duvalelio

Reaction score
Greetings from the Sunshine state I went ALL IN and I am waiting on my number. I wonder how the first shipment will be handled thinking they will need to be picked up from Louisiana. I think it would be great to pick it up from the plant and drive it back to Florida!

KaziQaleph

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings from the Sunshine state I went ALL IN and I am waiting on my number. I wonder how the first shipment will be handled thinking they will need to be picked up from Louisiana. I think it would be great to pick it up from the plant and drive it back to Florida!

I would love to be able to do that but I don't think I could make the trip down to caddo. It would be a great first trip in that car.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi duvalelio and welcome from Oregon, the not so sunshine state. I keep expecting to hear the numbers have been released since it has been 6 weeks since the last release. I'm all in but only at $100 so I don't get my number yet but I can still enjoy the excitement of everyone else. This place was like Christmas on lucky number release date in March. This is a great forum with lots of information, accurate, inaccurate, speculative, funny, crazy. . . . . you get the picture. Speaking of which there are also some great pictures taken by those lucky enough to have seen the Elio up close and personal. Enjoy this forum and the adventure of our journey to Elio ownership. :-) Z

We also have some terrific support staff so if you have questions or need assistance be sure to contact them. :-)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the legion of Elio fans and to the forum. Here you will find the latest information, facts, rumors, and opinions. You wil find very helpful and friendly people that will try to answer all your questioned plus you will find hours of entertainment. Welcome and enjoy the Elio expreience

Top Bottom