• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey There, I'm New!

DmScar

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Greetings to all! I didn't know that about the reservation number, however its not a huge deal because I plan on upgrading anyway. :) Thanks for letting me know its very helpful, since I would've just kept wondering where the code was. The weather here beens rainy, warm, and now it's getting pretty cold for me us georgians anyway. haha

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings to all! I didn't know that about the reservation number, however its not a huge deal because I plan on upgrading anyway. :) Thanks for letting me know its very helpful, since I would've just kept wondering where the code was. The weather here beens rainy, warm, and now it's getting pretty cold for me us georgians anyway. haha
Enjoy. The wait. Because we ALL want this to happen! Sooner, rather than later for sure.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
where you at with your weather, I get the U.S., care to narrow it down?

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I'm obviously new to the site and excited to talk to fellow fans of the Elio Three Wheeler.
I just placed my $500 all-in and I'm looking forward to seeing my reservation number. I'm pretty sure I was the 47,051 to place a reservation so that's pretty cool.

Welcome DmScar, and congrats on your reservation! Yeah, if/when you upgrade to the $1k / all-in, you then will go to the end of the line for all $1k / all-in'ers before you. The % we've been tracking / estimating for almost 2 years now is about 1/3 of the reservations are $1k / all-in, so just take the current count on eliomotors.com when you upgrade and divide it by 3, that'll be a guess at your spot-in-line. :high5:

DmScar

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm in the North Georgia, I meant to specify that.. Welcome to you aswell Jeff.
I'd say by the time I have the money to upgrade I'll probably be in the 15,500-16k range which I'm more than happy about.

DmScar

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I love it here in North Georgia and Ellijay is very beautiful. I can't say for sure when I heard about it, but probably about 3 months or so ago. I'm a vehicle fanatic by nature and I think I stumbled upon it looking at something else and pretty much immediately liked it. What enthused me enough to send money was obviously the way it looked, gas mileage,customization, and last but not least the price point. I was honestly planning on buying a truck when I saw the Elio and when I saw the price I saw it as a opportunity to have something fun to drive that was also new and dependable. My last two vehicles broke down on me, one locked itself down while turning into a Ihop the same day I bought it and the one got me stranded 50+ miles from my house near the Atlanta International Airport. That one costed me about $300 to tow it.. Haha never again, I'll just leave a vehicle.

Top Bottom