• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hey Y'all From West Texas.

Daniel Venzke

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I will be one of the biggest owners of an Elio next year. I plan to test the fit at the Texas state fair in Dallas in September. Hoping I fit because I'm committed and stoked. If not, my wife will love it. (I'm 6'6" over 300 lbs)

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be one of the biggest owners of an Elio next year. I plan to test the fit at the Texas state fair in Dallas in September. Hoping I fit because I'm committed and stoked. If not, my wife will love it. (I'm 6'6" over 300 lbs)
Hi Dan welcome to the forum! It will interesting to hear if you fit.. I've read you will.. Look forward to your post on this..

Ray

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Daniel, Welcome to the Elio family!

Glad you are excited over getting your new Elio and I sure hope you fit alright. I hope you enjoy your time on this forum. If you have any issues do not hesitate to contact a staff member.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Daniel Venzke

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Oh am I pumped! I just saw the team will be in Dallas in April. I'll be there.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh am I pumped! I just saw the team will be in Dallas in April. I'll be there.
Welcome Daniel and I am glad you are going to see the Elio in April. Please take and share pictures. I am asking this of everyone who goes because I live off of the current path of showings. I have to garner all I can vicariously through those of you who live in the southern regions of the country. Enjoy the site. You will find it very active, thought provoking, and interesting. :-) Z

doug stanley

Elio Fan
Reaction score
hey, texans are supposed to be big so your a good texan unlike me(5' 9"), but i make the best of it. you will fit i'm sure but with less free room then me. since i'm just a shrimp i will also beat you on mpg too. when we do start receiving our elio's we will have to start meeting regular so we can all compare. i will love to see what everyone does to customize theirs .

Last edited:

Daniel Venzke

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey, I heard a 6' 8" guy sat in P4 with room to spare. Yee Haw! I'm thinking on my customizing too. Have templates printed and colored pencils sharpened.

Top Bottom