• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi All It's Good To Be Here

TCrewe

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I am #1898 in Oregon Love the car but hate the wait and push backs. Now it looks like 2017?? My profile pic is a Merlin. Once Upon a Time I had a reservation with Corbin Motors and the Merlin 1 hot nice looking three-wheel car gave them $1,000 waited and waited and waited nothing ever happened poop 1000 was gone. I am #1898 and the production date keeps getting pushed out farther and farther I hope this don't turn out like Corbin Motors? I need to see the light please Thanks
corbin_merlin_merlin_coupe_manu_01.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello TCrewe; where in Oregon are you?

If you need to see the light (I guessing you mean you need some reassurance that it will happen) There is a lot of news just released by EM on the current status; just look at the list of new forum entries on the right side of the main forum page, and you can also click on "New Posts" at the top of the page; that will show you all the current hot topics, just dive in and do a little catching up; there is so much going on now.

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
TCrewe,

Welcome to the forum.

As Coss mentioned, there have been quite a few very positive indications of progress lately. Mind-numbingly boring stuff (to me at least) like engine cradles and composite panels. The Reg A+ stock issuance was successful enough to get the E-series cars funded and get the management team on the hook for fiduciary responsibility. Roush has partnered in to drive suspension development and there is a real set of fleet buyers who will be helping to refine the design with their pre-production buys.

Prepare yourself to vote in a few weeks on options you'd like to see. That will help Elio and partnered suppliers understand what is attractive to us. [please vote for a turbo should it appear on the list, Thanks!]

Anyway, there is a great collection of knowledgeable people who frequent this site. Some have been waiting about as long as you. Others, like me, have not yet had our patience tested.

Top Bottom