• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi From Albuquerque!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I get the feeling the red will be more of a basic red and not the deep red you are thinking about. The red and blue colors they show on their web site are just too... I don't know but maybe "exact" would be right. It seems they picked those colors straight out of a crayon box. The green one at least has a flair and with the bug eyes for headlights, was kind of cool. I'm not sure why but the Orange one, while plain in hue, seems to really fit the Elko's demeanor... almost as if the car knows not to take itself too seriously. The black is too serious- sort of like wearing a tux to a soccer match... looks nice but misplaced. If the white is slightly pearl without much tan, it would be good. The silver looks nice as well. Okay. That's my take... doesn't have to make sense to anyone but me and I may change my mind after seeing the colors in person. So, there. (Besides, marshmallow sounds delicious)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am a red car nut but the red shown as one of the colors doesn't do it for me. Of all the colors now available rocket silver appeals to me the most. I can always accent with red. I will have to see true color sample before I finally decide. I used to ride a green Kawasaki so green is also a possibility.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, something about the Elio screams for a little non-conventional color - like the orange or the green that they have. It really should already stand out but I think a little splash of color would really make it pop.

quarkdude

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen a few pictures of the Elio in a 2 tone color and it looks awesome. Maybe some racing stripe's on it from front to back. My secondary color would have to be the Blue one.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not much movement of the home front. I'm waiting on a number, Elio is getting ready to start with the Shreveport Plant, Pep Boys and Elio are hammering out details... nothing else going on... The wait continues.

Top Bottom