• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi From Ca

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all,
Found the Elio about 10 months ago reading a few articles and I'm all in at $1000. I'm ready for the Elio to enter production to help my current weekly 200 mile trip to class plus drives to work. My reservation is #14,338.

CA gas prices are never fun to enjoy and I cant wait for the Elio to replace my current commuter car...my 1994 Suzuki Swift. Great little car, but would love to enjoy a few more modern technologies...like A/C haha

-Peter

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from WV. Glad to see someone else has a 1994 vehicle with no AC. My would never survive the miles you are putting on yours.

Just today seen a huge RV pulling a SUV with California plates, and thought, why would they move here. LOL

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all,
Found the Elio about 10 months ago reading a few articles and I'm all in at $1000. I'm ready for the Elio to enter production to help my current weekly 200 mile trip to class plus drives to work. My reservation is #14,338.

CA gas prices are never fun to enjoy and I cant wait for the Elio to replace my current commuter car...my 1994 Suzuki Swift. Great little car, but would love to enjoy a few more modern technologies...like A/C haha

-Peter

Welcome, airforceguy! And congrats on your "all-in." Oh, and...dibs on your Swift! :p

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all,

-Peter
Hey Peter welcome to the Elio Family Forum! First let me thank you for your service to our Country! We have a Military thread, as there are many Veterans (myself included) and active duty military on this site. There is everything Elio here and we have beaten the horse over and over again on many aspects of its preproduction models, colors, gas cap, Elgin Dash, fenders, lights, mirrors, windows, engine, transmission, accessories.......ect. So don't pay to much attention to older posts, unless your a major gear head and want to throw in your 2 cents on some of the technical stuff.
There are company cheer leaders and those who don't think it will happen, feathers will be ruffled, don't take it personally, just enjoy the ride here, until we can crawl into our own personal Elio!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: from the PNW
Congrats on the All In, and glad you've decided to join us on ElioOwners.com
You'll find the SEARCH feature can answer a lot of questions you might have and if you can't find your particular question always feel free to ask another member here; you'll find the group comes from all age groups and walks of life.
So pull up a chair, coffee is over in the break room, and make yourself at home. :thumb:

Top Bottom