• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi From Central Indiana

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I bit the bullit & went all in for $1000, I had been reading all the info I could find on Elio Motors & decided that I had to have one! I know some of you have been waiting for years, Now the waiting begins for me. I'm glad to be part of this group.
hfdchief, Congratulations, and welcome to the forum with all its many interesting and knowledgeable people. Enjoy the experience and the journey.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Well, I bit the bullit & went all in for $1000, I had been reading all the info I could find on Elio Motors & decided that I had to have one! I know some of you have been waiting for years, Now the waiting begins for me. I'm glad to be part of this group.
Welcome! Congrats on your reservation.

Eliosio

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not as trusting as you. $100 in the refundable category. Elio needs to prove their love to me before I commit...

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Not as trusting as you. $100 in the refundable category. Elio needs to prove their love to me before I commit...
... They don't HAVE to prove anything to you .....
Elio Motors will produce the Elio as advertised; they are currently in the process of building the 23 E-series vehicles for testing; Continental Industries has already taken delivery of E1A for testing of the ABS braking systems.
100 Fleet models will be built at the factory in December, and reservation holders will start taking delivery of their Elio's next summer.

Top Bottom