• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi From Central Socal!

Sandiah

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm Sandi from a small town called Anza in the mountains of Southern California. It's a rural community some 30+ miles from any "civilization" (Palm Desert, Temecula, or Hemet) so my Elio (when I get it) will help me go "down the hill" to shop more often. I can't wait! Even Idyllwild is 30 miles from me and I love that little touristy mountain hangout. Come On ELIO! Whoo-hoo!!!

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm Sandi from a small town called Anza in the mountains of Southern California. It's a rural community some 30+ miles from any "civilization" (Palm Desert, Temecula, or Hemet) so my Elio (when I get it) will help me go "down the hill" to shop more often. I can't wait! Even Idyllwild is 30 miles from me and I love that little touristy mountain hangout. Come On ELIO! Whoo-hoo!!!
Hey Sandi, WELCOME!
Glad you made it. You will definitely like it here.
Warm people who Love the Elio concept like you do.
Thanks for the excellent photos you sent. I will post
them tomorrow, with credit to you.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Sandi, Welcome to our fast growing group Elio enthusiasts!

I can tell you are really excited for the Elio which is wonderful as we need a lot of excited people both on this forum and as 'Eliovangelists' spreading the word to the masses. :cool:

I really do hope you have a great time on this forum discussing and learning everything there is to know about this great vehicle however if you have any issues please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help. :)

Richard W

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hay Goofyone, what is going on at the plant? I have a friend who goes buy to work says he do not see activity. Sure hope things are well, I need my Elio. # 2585

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hay Goofyone, what is going on at the plant? I have a friend who goes buy to work says he do not see activity. Sure hope things are well, I need my Elio. # 2585

I am just a volunteer on this site, we are an independent group of fans not associated with Elio Motors, but from what I know it is true that not much is going on right now at the actual plant site. Elio Motors should have the building layout with all the exact dimensions so they are likely working with their suppliers and plant engineering team to lay out the plans for the assembly line. At this point I would not expect to see much happening on site until this fall which is when they will likely start configuring the assembly line ahead of a pre-production run which will help them finalize the production steps.

Richard W

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I am a retired Millwright Superintendent, worked for the largest construction company in U.S. I know it takes a lot of planning to refit a existing plant. Then the man power that knows how to carry out the task. Elio needs to get a move on if we are to get our cars by the first of the year. I would like to order a second one, but will see what develops. I would like to help with factory re-fit

Top Bottom