• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi From Georgia

MarkLoveMyElio

Reaction score
I have a $100 all in reservation. I am wondering, will the cruise control work well with a manual transmission? Or, would the cruise control be constantly disengaged if you have to change a gear? I haven't driven a manual for a very long time… I wonder if they've made improvements?

champsman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a $100 all in reservation. I am wondering, will the cruise control work well with a manual transmission? Or, would the cruise control be constantly disengaged if you have to change a gear? I haven't driven a manual for a very long time… I wonder if they've made improvements?

The cruise will disengage when you shift , then you hit resume and it comes back on.
I drive a stick with cruise every day and zero problems

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy and welcome. No problems with the crosse, mine will be a manual as well. By 2017? That's what everybody is pulling for!!!

DikiJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to our forum. There are a lot of knowlegable people here. Anything, any topic, here's where you get your info (a lot of varying opinions sometimes). Have fun.
P.S. I have a brother in Twin City, GA.

penofmyuncle

Reaction score
If you touch the break or clutch in any manually shifted vehicle it will disengage the cruise. Just find the slot (gear) you want and punch the resume button. It will come on in a lower gear... I've done it... (Drove tractor trailer for UPS 30 years and had cruise for the last 8....)

Top Bottom