• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi From Oklahoma

Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been following this forum for awhile. Lots of good info about EM here. Fell in love with this machine as soon as I learned of it. Thought it might be a hard sell to the wifey, but she likes it as long as she gets the color she wants. Creamscicle. My choice too. Haven't gotten on the reservation wagon yet. May wait a while longer yet. May even wait until the first few are in the hands of the public. Age has made me a little cautious.

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Heck, you spent more money on food last year and there's no way you're getting it back. So take the plunge.
Just kidding , sort of..at any rate, Welcome aboard.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been following this forum for awhile. Lots of good info about EM here. Fell in love with this machine as soon as I learned of it. Thought it might be a hard sell to the wifey, but she likes it as long as she gets the color she wants. Creamscicle. My choice too. Haven't gotten on the reservation wagon yet. May wait a while longer yet. May even wait until the first few are in the hands of the public. Age has made me a little cautious.
Welcome to the forum but be careful because the Elio is addicting. Before you know what happened you will be "all in" and will be waiting for your's to be produced? Welcome and enjoy the experience.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Sam. I'm glad you finally decided to join us. We will try to keep you entertained and enlightened as you explore Elio. I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying the adventure of this journey towards Elio ownership. Next year in my Elio! :-) Z

Top Bottom