• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi From Orlando!

Bish

Reaction score
Just found these forums after a month of browding the net trying to learn all I can about Elio! Missed it at Daytona, but can't wait to see it in person!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just found these forums after a month of browding the net trying to learn all I can about Elio! Missed it at Daytona, but can't wait to see it in person!
Hi Bish and welcome to this forum from southern Oregon (I'm from Oregon not the forum). The next visit to Florida is West Palm Beach April 11-13. I don't know where that is from where you are but it has to be closer than anything has been to Oregon this year. I hope you get a chance to go but be forewarned, we are a greedy bunch and expect pictures. LOL Enjoy this wild and wooly bunch. Learn a little, laugh a little and celebrate this journey to driving Elio. :-) Z

Velnias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Bish. I'm also in the Orlando area (Winter Garden/Windermere). You missed a good spot in Daytona, but zelio is correct. The next showing in Florida is about a ~2hr drive (according to google maps that is). Should be able to hop down there over that weekend and see it in person.

Bish

Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome! Sadly, i have to work all that weekend, but i'll be anxiously awaiting another vist to this area from my next vehicle!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome Bish! You are in for a fun treat on this forum. On here you will have the opportunity to learn about and discuss everything you ever wanted to know about this great vehicle. I am certain the Elio will eventually make it back into your neck of the woods. If you like the vehicle now you will like it even more when you actually get to see it in person.

I hope you have a great time here however if you do have any issues please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help. :)

Top Bottom