• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hi Peeps!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sat in P5 about 6 times when it was in Tempe last, and about 4 times in back. I also have a cat (I am 'her' person, she owns me), you may not want to, but you could put about 6- 14in tall cat carriers back there in two stacks. And one soft carrier on the back deck. The front seat would hold them all in place nicely. - ouch, I talked about her, she woke up and is looking at me.. very sweet.
I think you meant the P4 as the P5 hasn't been shown yet, AriLea. LOL. I did see a short YouTube video about the Boston event where a couple drove to the event so the wife could check out the back seat. She is 6' tall so that will give you some idea of the space. With the back seat down, you can put a bag of golf clubs in the Elio. Sounds like you will be able to take your cats along for a ride, Eliometer. BTW welcome from Oregon. I hope you enjoy this wonderful and exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey you guys,
Hello from Worcester, MA. I went all in last Thursday and my eliometer is measuring "too excited to contain." Can any of you help alleviate my obsession and tell me about how long it will take to receive my number in the production line? My husband is sick of me talking about it!

Welcome Eliometer, from the Bayou State, Louisiana and the future birth place of the Elio! (Just a couple of hours up the road from where I now sit, typing this note.) :D Am planning t make a couple of sandwiches and take a trip up to the factory soon to "peek" through the fence. Hope to post some pictures.

Congratulations on your "all in" status too! Getting that number is like getting up Christmas morning when we were kids, to find that Santa had been there as we slept. Time will fly!

Hope you enjoy this forum as much as we do.

Any questions, just ask. Someone will have the answer for you!

Eliometer

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you eddie66!
Doug_L, it's great to see another Worcesterite here! WPI has made some really cool expansions recently that are making the city look nice. :)
How long since you've been back here?

Top Bottom