• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Houston Area Forum

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Now we wait. This will be the longest year in a while.
That is one of the advantages of being on here. We are all waiting together and it is a lot fun. Or at least I think so. LOL Uh, transposing 2 characters in you email address would certainly do it. Makes you wonder who got your email or is it on its way into outer space. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Roberto, another belated welcome from an Elio Enthusiast in Las Cruces, New Mexico. I'll be glad when you get your Elio because mine should be available shortly thereafter. Still waiting for my number as of 3/22/14

JWSET

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Howdy All. Near Houston here myself, My wife and myself both have gone all in for an Elio so waiting on 2 of them . we went all in back in back in 08/2013 but did not go the 1k so we don't have a reservation number but for us that's ok.. When they get to making them we can always then up our all in amount. but we are very anxious for them to get started on rolling them out. ;)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy All. Near Houston here myself, My wife and myself both have gone all in for an Elio so waiting on 2 of them . we went all in back in back in 08/2013 but did not go the 1k so we don't have a reservation number but for us that's ok.. When they get to making them we can always then up our all in amount. but we are very anxious for them to get started on rolling them out. ;)
Welcome to both of you and congratulations on your reservations. Made my initial reservation in Oct 2013 and then upgraded several months later

Top Bottom