• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Do We Stop From Becoming The Next "yugo" Owners Group?

GaPawn

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I applaud this response!!!
I especially need to comment on the Burger King effect comment...so true, it might work in fast food, but it doesn't work with everything. Go to any food place, like subway...we have destroyed the basics of simply ordering a sandwich!!! It's now a f****** quiz!! and god forbid you tell them one thing ahead...oh no...oh my god!!
If anything happens to make this car go away, it will be the people like half the ones on this forum that can't wait to mess with the car, then blame Elio for it, or want, want, want every conceivable option known to mankind!
A forum thread for "the gas cap on the wrong side"? are you kidding me!!! "Would anyone be interested in selling their spot"? (the person can't afford $100, I don't think I want to deal with him)!

Bear in mind that 3/4 of the threads on this forum are the creations of minds that are trying to fill the time until the Elio is a available from our local dealerships. There are only just so many different things you can come up with to talk about til we have an actual product in our grubby little fists. ;)

If you've got something better to discuss than "which side the gas cap is on" I'd LOVE to discuss it with you!!!! :D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bear in mind that 3/4 of the threads on this forum are the creations of minds that are trying to fill the time until the Elio is a available from our local dealerships. There are only just so many different things you can come up with to talk about til we have an actual product in our grubby little fists. ;)

If you've got something better to discuss than "which side the gas cap is on" I'd LOVE to discuss it with you!!!! :D
You are new here, Steve, so I will forgive you for calling Elio Salesrooms, dealerships. These are two very different concepts. LOL :-) Z

AllIn5450

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i think it should have dual 22 gal fuel tanks with a filler neck on each side and one in the middle for the people that back into the pumps.
Why not have a filler cap in the middle of the hood for those that head into the pumps nose first?
I also think Elio should put a LT1 engine in it with side exhaust ending with pipes straight out the back so the rush of exhaust could help propel the car forward and get even better fuel mileage!!!!
I also expect power seats, heated and cooled, collision avoidance, lane keeping assist, rain sensitive wipers and auto headlights with auto highbeams.
And where is my Chauffer going to sit so they can open my door for me?
What apps are going to be available for my bluetooth phone that i plan on using while I drive?
Heck, i've even figured out how to have sex in it already!!!
:p;):eek::rolleyes:o_O

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I applaud this response!!!
I especially need to comment on the Burger King effect comment...so true, it might work in fast food, but it doesn't work with everything. Go to any food place, like subway...we have destroyed the basics of simply ordering a sandwich!!! It's now a f****** quiz!! and god forbid you tell them one thing ahead...oh no...oh my god!!
If anything happens to make this car go away, it will be the people like half the ones on this forum that can't wait to mess with the car, then blame Elio for it, or want, want, want every conceivable option known to mankind!
A forum thread for "the gas cap on the wrong side"? are you kidding me!!! "Would anyone be interested in selling their spot"? (the person can't afford $100, I don't think I want to deal with him)!
This is fun.
Only 470 days (or so left) how will we fill the time?
Lets see where is that options page.
MK

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well i think it should have dual 22 gal fuel tanks with a filler neck on each side and one in the middle for the people that back into the pumps.
Why not have a filler cap in the middle of the hood for those that head into the pumps nose first?
I also think Elio should put a LT1 engine in it with side exhaust ending with pipes straight out the back so the rush of exhaust could help propel the car forward and get even better fuel mileage!!!!
I also expect power seats, heated and cooled, collision avoidance, lane keeping assist, rain sensitive wipers and auto headlights with auto highbeams.
And where is my Chauffer going to sit so they can open my door for me?
What apps are going to be available for my bluetooth phone that i plan on using while I drive?
Heck, i've even figured out how to have sex in it already!!!
:p;):eek::rolleyes:o_O

Elio should have this engine instead.
[Broken External Image]

Top Bottom