• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How Many Have Seen An Elio In Person?

How many on this forum have seen an Elio in person?

• Total voters

james92se

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to see it in Dallas last year at the State Fair but Elio cancelled/pulled out at the last minute. Still put a $1k deposit down last year, but I was really annoyed they backed out of the State Fair. Seems like the State Fair would be a huge showcase for Elio as we have a huge car show every year with all the manufacturers putting their new vehicles on display, and an attendance of several million. I would still like to see the Elio in person but I won't be traveling anywhere outside of DFW to do so.

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I tried to see it in Dallas last year at the State Fair but Elio cancelled/pulled out at the last minute. Still put a $1k deposit down last year, but I was really annoyed they backed out of the State Fair. Seems like the State Fair would be a huge showcase for Elio as we have a huge car show every year with all the manufacturers putting their new vehicles on display, and an attendance of several million. I would still like to see the Elio in person but I won't be traveling anywhere outside of DFW to do so.

I feel the same way. I'll wait til it comes to the Houston area... And on a side note, I was at "Katy Mills Mall" yesterday and noticed several new cars on display in the pedestrian walkways between the stores. This is usually the case. Anyway, I was going to post a suggestion here that this would be a great place for Elio to display. Plenty of space and huge crowds on the weekends. With my post I wanted to put a pic of the mall display area and so I did a Google search. What an idiot I felt like when I found this link...!!!

http://katytimes.com/image_21f52fde-fa06-11e2-beb2-0019bb2963f4.html

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
it appears that you have a good eye for tour locations .... we usually travel through Katy a couple of times each winter on our way to and from Lake Conroe and Medina Lake .... we've just missed the tour a couple of times while traveling, the odds are sooner or later we will be able link up with it again somewhere down the road

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There were some last minute hoops for displaying a vehicle at the Texas State Fair that Elio was unable to complete. They planned on being there but just couldn't get everything done in time. I think they should have figured out a way to be near enough to the fair that their supporters would have been able to visit.

MyElio1678

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vance,Al 35490 (born and raised in California)
I saw the Elio at The Summit in Birmingham Al. last year. It was awesome and it is because of being able to touch it, sit in it, drool over it and ask questions about it that I am able to continue to wait it out. I feel in love with this car the moment I saw it on the internet. I put my reservation in that same day #1678 and have been waiting to see it in my driveway ever since.

Top Bottom