• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

How To Pronounce "elio"

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings. Just finished watching a british TV review of the Elio, and I was struck by something I had never considered before.

I've always pronounced the name of the company "E-E-E-lio". This British chap kept pronouncing it "EH-lio."

Which pronunciation is correct?

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings. Just finished watching a british TV review of the Elio, and I was struck by something I had never considered before.

I've always pronounced the name of the company "E-E-E-lio". This British chap kept pronouncing it "EH-lio."

I believe Paul says E with a long E. He should know how to pronounce his own name.

Of course, we had two brothers in SE Texas who ran Hebert & Hebert Motor Shop. Each pronounced their name differently. One used the traditional English pronunciation and the other used the French which sounds like (A Bear).

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Now that we have settled that is there a link to the British TV review of the Elio?

Top Bottom