• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Howdy From Florida

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, new to this forum, but have been on a couple of other ones for the Elio. Just stumbled onto this one.

I went "all in" back about October of 2013. Currently #2056 in the production line, and like everyone else, hoping this thing happens. :)
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Jag39. I hope you enjoy spending some time on this forum sharing ideas, creativity, knowledge, humor and just plain fun. You are already on the Elio train to production and ownership so I will wish you an exciting and enjoyable journey. 2015 Elios here we come! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jag39, welcome from an Elio addict in New Mexico. Like you, I went all in in Oct 2013 and made two upgrades. The forum has the latest information, rumors, and opinions about the development and production of our Elio's. This is a diverse helpful group with great senses of humor. Looking forward to your contributions to help us pass the time until production begins. Welcome and enjoy the journey with us.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Elio is coming to or making a return visit to Florida????
Chuck
I don't know Elio's Tour schedule to Florida. Your welcome to see/drive mine at Steinhattchee, for another fishing trip on 'The Flats', after a mid-week run to the 'Dragon' of course, when I get it.

Last edited:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Elio is coming to or making a return visit to Florida????

All we can say is stay tuned as the tour is fluid with changes and additions to the schedule happening regularly. Unfortunately you missed several Florida visits which already happened this year and the Florida visit that was scheduled for later this year has recently been removed from schedule. You can be sure they will be back even if you have to wait a few months and tour stops are bound to pick up in the new year when they have more pre-production vehicles produced.

Top Bottom