• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hunting

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice bird! I gotta get out there and hunt some. Bushhogging this morning there was a tom just strutting away about 100 yards from me. They were beside the barn last week and I seem to do nothing but work :(
Folks.... I am going to have to clean my keyboard after reading your story, sundrop all over it !
What are sundrops?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It looks dead to me.- what happened to catch and release?
Yeah, I think I'm gettin it. Catch is when one grabs an animal or vegetable or fruit, pulls all the feathers and skin or scales or husks off, cooks it, eats it then "release it" off the side of the boat like the duck hunter did. Only keep your cool and dont get as excited as the duck hunter. I think I'm getting a better picture of the difference between a Wild Turkey and a domesticated one too. If someone else will spell out the difference RU will get my innuendo.

Last edited:

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
upload_2015-4-22_8-43-36.jpeg
upload_2015-4-22_8-44-10.jpeg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOxLSF6qlwzUjD2pQcBswsvpBQMtysBewsMFdc46wbANN1moRP.jpg

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I'm gettin it. Catch is when one grabs an animal or vegetable or fruit, pulls all the feathers and skin or scales or husks off, cooks it, eats it then "release it" off the side of the boat like the duck hunter did. Only keep your cool and dont get as excited as the duck hunter. I think I'm getting a better picture of the difference between a Wild Turkey and a domesticated one too. If someone else will spell out the difference RU will get my innuendo.
Thanks ( I do get it) my distorted/dark humor has always gotten me in dodo- just ask my ex and her attorney - I totally agree and support the killing of animals,& vegetables for food. Maybe I should start thinking of keeping my focus on securing my E , but then I'll be shooting blanks.lol

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks ( I do get it) my distorted/dark humor has always gotten me in dodo- just ask my ex and her attorney - I totally agree and support the killing of animals,& vegetables for food. Maybe I should start thinking of keeping my focus on securing my E , but then I'll be shooting blanks.lol
shooting blanks? No way. I see your ik you fired off will net it's reward.

Top Bottom