• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Huntsville Alabama

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hell everyone! I'm glad you made it to the new home for discussion on the Elio! It'll probably be a slow start but I think by the time the car is actually released and we get to actually become "Elio Owners" the site should be doing pretty good.

Thanks for checking us out and I hope you'll stick around and join in on the fun!

Welcome to the site Bob!

Ragtop

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey folks from Southside, Al. Wife and I decided to go "All In" for $100. Hope to be in Birmingham March 20th between 3-6pm. We may upgrade then depending on the vibes we get and how I fit. 6'1 300lbs here. Do you think I will comfortably fit and are there elbow rests?
Thanks,
P & D

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from Huntsville Alabama! I have an Elio reserved. Im certainly interested in learning about other local enthusiasts and owners. I met the Mule and con tour in Atlanta a while back at Town Center Cobb Mall. I monitor the Elio Motors Owners Association on Facebook.

Cheers;
Bob

Lee High, '65 Live in AZ now....

Last edited:

ScooterMadison

Reaction score
Hello from Huntsville Alabama! I have an Elio reserved. Im certainly interested in learning about other local enthusiasts and owners. I met the Mule and con tour in Atlanta a while back at Town Center Cobb Mall. I monitor the Elio Motors Owners Association on Facebook.

Cheers;
Bob

I think the Elio would be a HUGE hit in Huntsville. Technology-oriented city with lots of commuters and no mass transit, or even taxis.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think the Elio would be a HUGE hit in Huntsville. Technology-oriented city with lots of commuters and no mass transit, or even taxis.

Did you say Taxi? :)
Elio taxi2.png

NN4S

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Take that puppy, add the Indian fenders, remove the taxi garb and replace it with purple flames or scallops and you've got the Elio I want! :cool:

I agree; Huntsville should be a hotbed of interest for these. I know that myself and at least one of my fellow instructors at Calhoun Community College now have "all-in" reservations for one (though his is a $500 one from our last discussion).

Top Bottom