• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Am Ready

Bobby miller

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Everyone I am anxiously waiting on my car. I know they won't even start production until next year. I drove down to Savanah to see the car and to talk to a real person. It was bad weather but I went anyway? They canceled but I got to talk to the guy and girl running things. I forgot their names. The car-cycle was not there. It was out for repairs and cleaning. Bummer. I will be going to a showing as soon as I can. I came back and put my money down.I am in N Carolina. I hope to meet some of you at the next showing that is close to me.I am still trying to decide what color I want. Bobby Miller in RutherfordtonNC

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Everyone I am anxiously waiting on my car. I know they won't even start production until next year. I drove down to Savanah to see the car and to talk to a real person. It was bad weather but I went anyway? They canceled but I got to talk to the guy and girl running things. I forgot their names. The car-cycle was not there. It was out for repairs and cleaning. Bummer. I will be going to a showing as soon as I can. I came back and put my money down.I am in N Carolina. I hope to meet some of you at the next showing that is close to me.I am still trying to decide what color I want. Bobby Miller in RutherfordtonNC
Welcome Bobby miller. I am sorry you didn't get to see the Elio while in Savanah. There are some pictures from today in Austin in one of the Texas posts. You will find this group very active and of course many of them want to know about everything Elio yesterday. But they share good information about what they do know and manage to provide lots of laughs in the process. Some of the speculation gets a little crazy but it is all because they care. There are 4 staff members (I am not one of them) who are friendly, knowledgeable and more than happy to assist you if you need. If your reservation was all in at the 1K level it will take around a month for you to get your number. The most recent release was through 3/16 and this place was like Christmas the next day. Upcoming events are posted in Elio Events (I think) forum and the current list for 2014 is on there. Again, enjoy the site. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Be sure to stop in at the Southern States forum below. You will find several people from your neck of the woods in both North and South Carolina and probably other neighboring states.

Elio#552

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
:)Welcome from yet another in North Carolina. Kings Mountain to be exact. not far from Rutherfordton. My daughter has a week end place in Etowah and she's waiting line number 1844. During the week she lives in Anderson and teaches college. I saw the P3 in Atlanta and would like to check out the P4 hopefully in the Charlotte area. It would be worth the wait if Charlotte is on their schedule for the P5.

Bob

Top Bottom