• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Believe Elio Thought They Could Raise 200 M From Reservation Deposits.

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with what 3card said and feel he is entitled to his opinion just like the rest of us here.. I am sure I have ruffled some feathers here but that's OK .. The thing is it provokes thought and if even for a second makes you take off the rose colored glasses.. Throwing insults will not solve anything! We all need to band together because as the song goes, "United we stand divided we fall".. As mentioned before I am all in for $100.00. my choice and my money.. Don't gamble more that you can afford to lose and yes this is a gamble!

Ray

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last night a Shreveport tv news said they do not have a plant and would have to produce elsewhere.. They do not have even 1/4 th of the capitol needed.. They are going to need a bunch of people reserving with 1000 bucks to pull it off..

I thought you were all in on (2) Elios?
Regarding Capitol needed we aren't privy to their financials, but the ever increasing reservation base
has to be giving confidence to their private investors & building confidence for public investment as well.
BTW Elio has quoted 82mpg on the P4, this as part of the reason for the wheel cover fenders.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11463958.htm
Elio Motors Set to Begin Operations of Former GM Plant in Caddo Parish
Production of Unique 3-Wheel Vehicles Expected to Create 1,500 Jobs

release-topquote.gif
Acquiring this plant and all of the equipment in a fully operational state will allow Elio Motors to thrive right off the bat once commercial vehicle production begins in 2015.
release-bottomquote.gif

Troy, MI (PRWEB) January 07, 2014

Elio Motors has taken the next step in its plan to manufacture its 3-wheel vehicles and bring 1,500 jobs back to the facility just southwest of Shreveport. The Caddo Parish Industrial Development Board (IDB) completed its purchase of the former General Motors Shreveport Assembly and Stamping Plant, allowing Elio Motors to progress in their manufacturing timeline

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I understand the feeling Ralphe. While I would not be happy to lose the money I likely would never really notice it is gone. If this were to fall through I would however be very disappointed in not actually getting to own one of these amazing vehicles as I have now been sucked in way too deep. :eek:

Daniel Venzke

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Oh wow, I'm supposed to be concerned because someone comes in here with such unsupported rumors. Go join your brothers on the Facegook posts that daily try to deceive the faint of heart. This site is for future owners, not anyone with doubts or intentions to discourage with lies and rumors. So a tv station ran a story, eh? Yeah, right. No news lately? Are you kidding? The engine is nearing completion. P5 is just weeks away with the new engine. Production is on target for early 2015. The evidence is compelling. Elio is coming. Look out doubters or you will be run over by reality.

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh wow, I'm supposed to be concerned because someone comes in here with such unsupported rumors. Go join your brothers on the Facegook posts that daily try to deceive the faint of heart. This site is for future owners, not anyone with doubts or intentions to discourage with lies and rumors. So a tv station ran a story, eh? Yeah, right. No news lately? Are you kidding? The engine is nearing completion. P5 is just weeks away with the new engine. Production is on target for early 2015. The evidence is compelling. Elio is coming. Look out doubters or you will be run over by reality.
You told me so!

Top Bottom