• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Got My Elio

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Made my 1K all in payment on Jan 12, the shirt was shipped on Jan 16, it arrived about 10 days after the payment. Received my number in 28 days by email.

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
still waiting for t shirt. went all in on feb7
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlbGPYEjeRliu9b55wS7KSxvPzlmYa-KkZdbPHQIA2qAf16XUb.jpg

Robert Moorman

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Sure did and a bumper sticker.
I updated my all in status to $1000 six days ago and sent an email asking when I would receive my production/assembly number so I can order my hat from eliowear.com and the reply I got stated that the production/assembly numbers are sent out in batches, which they said I would receive soon.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I updated my all in status to $1000 six days ago and sent an email asking when I would receive my production/assembly number so I can order my hat from eliowear.com and the reply I got stated that the production/assembly numbers are sent out in batches, which they said I would receive soon.

As far as I know the last batch was sent out February 8 so we should be pretty close to another round of numbers being assigned. My guess is it will happen this week or next so it sounds like you chose a good time to go all in so you likely won't have to wait terribly long for your number.

I upgraded to $1K on 3/6 so I am waiting anxiously for my number just like you. :cool:

Top Bottom