• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Have Given Up On Elio, Have You?

Interested

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
At least there is a lobbyist group devoted to a thing like this. Give them money and email them on how things like the Elio can be made a reality. I think Joel needs to hear from everyone as he is the one we all know, works for Elio Motors. He can use his knowledge of autocycles to get this done. Since he works for Elio Motors, he knows what it takes to get the job done. I suggest you contact them at this website.
https://theautocyclealliance.com/
No way I would give anything to this type of business. Yes, it sounds good, but, They list no address, they list no names of anyone associated with the business. Does Joel work there? Can't find anybody mentioned. There is nothing other than their website to prove they are legit. (Having a website does not make them legit.)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No way I would give anything to this type of business. Yes, it sounds good, but, They list no address, they list no names of anyone associated with the business. Does Joel work there? Can't find anybody mentioned. There is nothing other than their website to prove they are legit. (Having a website does not make them legit.)
in looking back, I was one of a great many who followed and firmly believed Paul and Elio Motors would find a way to bring their trike to production .... we drove to shows from NC to Louisiana to sand in a long line so as to be able to sit in their display vehicle .... I fell for their pitch, hook - line - and sinker .... I put down a nonrefundable deposit and pushed their concept to family and friends .... yep, I was slow, make that way tooooo slow, to come to the realization that they mismanaged the whole project and doomed it to history .... if by some miracle the same group found backers to resume their project, I'd never buy one

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ever want something but you're helpless to get it.... like an Elio?.

Imuyyage1.jpg

Top Bottom