• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Really Liked This Concept From Mercedes

Injunjoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No matter where I go on the website, I do not see a green button on the right side that says "POST NEW THREAD". How do you "enter a section"?

Injunjoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So, I never go to the home page here, so I never see Post a New Thread. My bookmark goes directly to new posts. Can only post new thread from the home page, which is the only place that has sections.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Click on "Forums"
Click on "General Elio Discussion"
Then on the right, towards the top, is a green "Post New Thread"

Or, just follow this link:
https://www.elioowners.com/forums/general-elio-discussion.8/create-thread
I checked on my computer with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Explorer, Opera and my iPad that has Safari. Everything works on all of them like you say. I might have Netscape Navigator on an old ancient laptop running Windows 3.1 but I could check that too if needed. I do not have Windows CE anymore, so can't help there.

Injunjoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am on a laptop using Firefox in Linux. As I said, I have my bookmarks set to go directly to new posts. Now I know you have to go to the home page to a section in which you want to post to find the button on the top right to make a new post. Thanks for helping me to figure out something that is not intuitive.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:clap2:
I am on a laptop using Firefox in Linux. As I said, I have my bookmarks set to go directly to new posts. Now I know you have to go to the home page to a section in which you want to post to find the button on the top right to make a new post. Thanks for helping me to figure out something that is not intuitive.

Top Bottom