• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Remember When Elio Motors Had 1.5 Billion Maket Cap...

ElioWallSteet

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Here’s today’s history lesson... probably something most have forgotten...

I remember when Elio Motors had 1.5 billion market valuation in late February of 2016...

On the first day of public trading...Elio Motor’s shares increased almost 20% percent to $16...after opening at $14.

Over the next several days...Elio Motors had rocketed past $60...giving the company a market cap of $1.5 billion, roughly a 300% higher value when shares first began trading.

Everything with regards to Elio Motors has always been purely speculative...so don’t expect ElioCoin to be any different...

I sincerely hope everyone does their proper due diligence...

It appears reservation holders and investors have lost millions in their belief that Paul Elio could actually produce a vehicle...

As the old saying says...some things are just too good to be true...

Last edited:

Sweet Leilani

Elio Fan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="ElioWallSteet, post: 195469, me

I sincerely hope everyone does lots of do diligence...

QUOTE]
Done do (due) diligence..

NOTE : edited to remove personal insult

Last edited by a moderator:

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I remember when Elio Motors had 1.5 billion market valuation in late February of 2016...

On its first day of public trading...Elio Motor’s shares increased almost 20% percent to $16...after opening at $14.

Over the next several days...Elio Motors had rocketed to $60...giving the company a market cap of $1.5 billion, roughly a 300% higher value when shares first began trading.

Everything with regards to Elio Motors has always been purely speculative...so don’t expect ElioCoin to be any different...

I sincerely hope everyone does lots of do diligence...

It appears reservation holders and investors have lost millions in their belief that Paul Elio could actually produce a vehicle...

As the old saying says...somethings are just too good to be true...
I rode that wave to $75 and dumped 1/2 my holdings, more than enough to pay for my E, IF it ever gets built !!
The 1/2 I still have.........well.........

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

On the first day of public trading...Elio Motor’s shares increased almost 20% percent to $16...after opening at $14.

Over the next several days...Elio Motors had rocketed past $60...giving the company a market cap of $1.5 billion, roughly a 300% higher value when shares first began trading.

I sincerely hope everyone does their proper due diligence...

As the old saying says...some things are just too good to be true...
The ONLY people who have lost money are the people who sold when stock was lower than when they bought it. I, for one, have a bit of stock but haven't lost a single dollar on Elio yet. I'm also $1,000 all-in. I haven't lost that money either. I may lose money in the long run but I have not lost it yet. There's still a chance I'll get my Elio AND make quite a bit of money on the stock!

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The ONLY people who have lost money are the people who sold when stock was lower than when they bought it. I, for one, have a bit of stock but haven't lost a single dollar on Elio yet. I'm also $1,000 all-in. I haven't lost that money either. I may lose money in the long run but I have not lost it yet. There's still a chance I'll get my Elio AND make quite a bit of money on the stock!
There you go! I like your way of thinking! Two thumbs up!!

Top Bottom