• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Though I Already Had An Account.

Marckorbin

Reaction score
Back in 2013 I heard about a car that sounded great but couldn't justify the investment for the wait, about a year and a half. But in the fall I had made the decision to put $1k down one one.

Funny how only waiting for a year doesn't seem that bad anymore. I'm finding myself shelling cash out for things that don't arrive for at least a year now. I'm wondering which will I see first my Elio or my Glowforge.

I tend to go for the different/unique/unusual items, I was also one of the first buyers of the BRP Spyder, #338.

My daily commute is about 280 miles, through Bay area traffic, and I have two choices available to me right now, a 2008 Spyder Motorcycle, or a 2006 Sprinter Van. That's a two to three hour commute one way. It would be nice to be able to be able to do it for less.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back in 2013 I heard about a car that sounded great but couldn't justify the investment for the wait, about a year and a half. But in the fall I had made the decision to put $1k down one one.

Funny how only waiting for a year doesn't seem that bad anymore. I'm finding myself shelling cash out for things that don't arrive for at least a year now. I'm wondering which will I see first my Elio or my Glowforge.

I tend to go for the different/unique/unusual items, I was also one of the first buyers of the BRP Spyder, #338.

My daily commute is about 280 miles, through Bay area traffic, and I have two choices available to me right now, a 2008 Spyder Motorcycle, or a 2006 Sprinter Van. That's a two to three hour commute one way. It would be nice to be able to be able to do it for less.

That Glowforge is AWESOME!! I already have a 3D printer, and that's been on my "gotta get one!" list for a while now.
Oh, and welcome to the forum, Marckorbin!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That Glowforge is AWESOME!! I already have a 3D printer, and that's been on my "gotta get one!" list for a while now.
Oh, and welcome to the forum, Marckorbin!
I agree, it is amazing; I didn't know that had made a laser cutter on that small of a scale, think I'll have to put it on my "gotta have it" list.
At that price, how can I say no. :thumb:

Top Bottom