• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Want My Elio Now!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone that attended the events have any pics of the proposed leather interior option?
ElioLasVegas, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. To my knowledge there have not been any drawing, photos or illustrations of the leather options unless I have missed them somehow. Glad you found the forum because it usually has the latest information on the Elio. We try to keep it informative and entertaining and look forward to your comments, questions and opinions. Welcome and enjoy both the experience and the journey with all of us on the forum.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ctibbs welcome to the forum and the growing Elio family. We try to keep it informative and entertaining and look forward to your questions, comments, and opinions. Enjoy both the Elio experience and the journey with those of us on the forum.
welcome from the east coast. There are a few of us down here - there is a map w/pins on it showing where some of us are located. Folks with more insight can direct you to it.
Caught the elio in Jacksonville a few weeks ago, and to fully appreciate this vehicle is to sit in it. The banging on the pipes say they "will be back"!!

Top Bottom