• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Want My Elio Now!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well 'jrm_cr_fl'; got ya beat. I drove down from the Panhandle, Ft. Walton Beach (455mi. -one way), and got to sit in it both days. #925 (see picture) Will probably travel again.... when the P4 comes back to the Sunshine State!

basically, i live down the block when they were in West palm beach, but only found the car in August! haven't seen any mention of a return to fla- did see they will be in Rome GA, so perhaps our northern floridians will have a shot

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
basically, i live down the block when they were in West palm beach, but only found the car in August! haven't seen any mention of a return to fla- did see they will be in Rome GA, so perhaps our northern floridians will have a shot

I am sure EM will return to Florida eventually as it is one of their major markets. EM has been there 3x this year and I would expect them to return to Daytona Bike Week in March and Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach in April.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went in halfway I currently own a Viper(Zhen) 250cc which is more off the road than on it. I should have known better and waited for an American made product. The lease on my 2013 GMC Terrain will be up near the delivery date of the Elio but if need be I will use the viper or rent a vehicle until I get the word and fly to Shreeveport and take a taxi to the plant and pick up my white P4 and drive back to SE Florida. I get by without AC in the summer in the viper but I have lived here quite a while so I am acclimated to SE Florida . The AC on a three wheeler would probably be a nice selling point in the Southern states especially in a closed vehicle like the Elio. At the asking price I will probably buy another for my eldest grandson who will be taking drivers ed soon.
hi
guess ya didn't notice my call-out to ya
I live in Delray Beach, doesn't seem to be to many nearby- Im 7013, so youll get yours much earlier- which is why, I'd be more than happy to take you out for lunch-heck, even dinner to see, sit in and perhaps you drive me around!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Am in Naples too. Seems to be at least three of us here.
Ctibbs welcome to the forum and the growing Elio family. We try to keep it informative and entertaining and look forward to your questions, comments, and opinions. Enjoy both the Elio experience and the journey with those of us on the forum.

Top Bottom