• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Want To Be At The Forefront Of Something Big!

Gaines Evans

Reaction score
This is MY opportunity to be a part of active history. I own two before-their-time economy cars (58 & 59 Metropolitans), but at no time in my 47 years has a car been introduced to the public, like the Elio. I can't wait to put the nay-sayers in their place as I drive my Elio all over this great country.

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is MY opportunity to be a part of active history. I own two before-their-time economy cars (58 & 59 Metropolitans), but at no time in my 47 years has a car been introduced to the public, like the Elio. I can't wait to put the nay-sayers in their place as I drive my Elio all over this great country.
I was searching the internet for a Metropolitan to restore when a pop up ad fro the Elio came up. Did a little research and was hooked. Would be nice to have the "metro" but I think I'll just wait for the Elio.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I too want to be a part of Automotive history! And that is what is in the making with the Elio project!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope we aren't infamous...
Good point; would hate to end up like so many hopefuls before (Sparrow, Swift, and I would have to look up all the rest their names escape me).
But I don't think any of those others had it to the point that EM is at now.
EM has come a long way, and they have never been as close as they are now.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good point; would hate to end up like so many hopefuls before (Sparrow, Swift, and I would have to look up all the rest their names escape me).
But I don't think any of those others had it to the point that EM is at now.
EM has come a long way, and they have never been as close as they are now.
Yup, just holding my breath and saving all the negative posts from haters... How long will it take to reply to 5 million people who said it was a scam?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yup, just holding my breath and saving all the negative posts from haters... How long will it take to reply to 5 million people who said it was a scam?
well, lets see, if Elio can produce a unit in about 1 minute, and hope to produce 250k/yr, if you post to each at the same rate as production 5 million posts, should only 20 years @ 16 hour days.

Top Bottom