• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I Would Like To Take The Time To Wish You All A Very Happy Christmas And Holiday Season

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
  • Happiness– May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each new day bring you moments to cherish.
  • Love– On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love.
  • Fulfillment–Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.
  • Peace– May this new year bring you peace and tranquility, and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
  • Prosperity–On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
  • Joy of Giving– May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, as it is the expression of the love in your heart and the kindness in your soul.
  • Blessings–May the light of love shine upon you, and may your life be filled with blessings in this Christmas season.
  • Kindness–On this most blessed day, I wish you love for all your kindness, and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness.
  • This was borrowed from a web site but it expresses very well my wishes for each of you during this joyous season. Also it is my wish that we are all driving our Elio next Christmas. Do you hear me Santa Paul?
After posting this I noticed other similar threads. Sorry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom