• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I'm All In

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My son sent me a link to a videomof the Elio. After watching it, the decision was simple. I am all in because Elio makes so mych sense.
Gary, welcome and congratulations on your decision to go all in. The forum has the latest information, rumors, and opinions about the development and production of the Elio. Forum members have diverse backgrounds and are friendly and helpful. Of you have a question, just ask. Looking forward to your comments and hope you find the forum enjoyable and rewarding.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My son sent me a link to a videomof the Elio. After watching it, the decision was simple. I am all in because Elio makes so mych sense.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Gary. I hope you enjoy the excitement of this historical adventure toward Elio production and ownership. This is a great place to pass the time and share dreams and ideas. 2015 in our Elios! :-) Z

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, the waiting train, it's loaded with some cool people, a few mal-contents, and lots of information and guesses as to what we'll eventually end up with. No matter how long the ride, the result will be awesome and worth the wait.

Top Bottom