• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I'm In Thanks To The Tv

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After reading the forum here and the kind responses. I pulled the trigger and upgraded to the "all in" 1K club :D

And now the wait for my number...

Thanks all!!

Welcome to the 1k all-in club:rockon: ....I believe there's around 17,000+ members right now! Not sure when the last batch of 1k all-in numbers went out, but it seems like it's every month or so. Don't panic if it seems like it's taking a long of time to receive it, and keep a close eye on your 'spam email' folder. That's where mine ended up.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I watched a T.V. commercial yesterday and wasn't really sure what I had seen, but I remembered the name.

After a couple web of searches I found Elio and was "all the way in" for $100. After some thought I upgraded to the $500 level. Now the wait begins....
What show were you watching when the ad came on?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the 1k all-in club:rockon: ....I believe there's around 17,000+ members right now! Not sure when the last batch of 1k all-in numbers went out, but it seems like it's every month or so. Don't panic if it seems like it's taking a long of time to receive it, and keep a close eye on your 'spam email' folder. That's where mine ended up.
<ppppssstttttt it's 19,000>

:welcome: xfired to the most complete information list around on the Elio from the most diverse collection of folks anywhere; we have folks from all age groups and walks of life. The only 2 things out of bounds here are politics and religion; plus a side of "make sure to have fun" and respect one another.

They just did an SIL (SIL=Spot In Line) mailing a couple of weeks ago and with them coming out about every 6 to 7 weeks so you'll probably see your SIL in May (maybe April if they have a lot of them). We are not affiliated to the Elio Motors site, we're just a collection of folks with like interest in the Elio.

Top Bottom