• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Im New, But I Have Been Watching

jim R

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I just signed up on this forum, but I have been reading it for awhile. I went all in about 3 weeks ago (still have no order number). I wrote on the elio face book page one time. This forum seems alot more "grown up" as a pose to elio face book. Some of the things I saw people post there are just plain rude and immature. I didn't like it much. Also, i find more information and facts here.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just signed up on this forum, but I have been reading it for awhile. I went all in about 3 weeks ago (still have no order number). I wrote on the elio face book page one time. This forum seems alot more "grown up" as a pose to elio face book. Some of the things I saw people post there are just plain rude and immature. I didn't like it much. Also, i find more information and facts here.
Hi jim R and Welcome from the great state of Oregon. I read your other post and like you I had never heard of Elio one day and the next I am exploring everything Elio. What an adventure it has been. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do (most of the time) and we have a terrific staff if you ever need any assistance. Since you went in before the last reservation number release you might want to check your spam box to see if your number got lost. The last release had a cut off of 3/16 and that was after you say you went all in. Or maybe it just seems like 3 weeks? LOL Enjoy the site and welcome to our journey to Elio. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Jim, Welcome to the best Elio forum in the internet! I think most of us have experienced, and been disappointed, with the fellow commenters on the Elio Facebook page. I am sure you will continue having a much better experience on this forum discussing and reading about everything there is to know about this great new vehicle we all hope to be driving someday soon.

If you ever have any issues on this forum please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help.

Top Bottom