• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I'm Not So Crazy, Anymore!

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back in the late 50s, I thought I fell in love with the GoGoMobile (sad).
GoGomobile.jpg

My friends, and family, told me I was crazy. "But it gets good gas milage," I said,
So I didn't buy... (Gas sold for $.25 cent a gallon, I think).
They won't think i'm crazy when they see me in my new Elio, cause, I ain't backin off !!

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The ELIO will be a much better choice and do not feel like the Lone Ranger. My wife refuses to even consider riding as a passenger in it---so family thinks I am nuts too!! (but I will show "em) RB

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love the looks and hope that the Elio comes up to Canada. The CanAm Spyder is sweet but still shitty in the bad weather. My wife is not willing to get in the back seat. But I will .
Yeah, my wife will have to drive when the time comes. that's why I have to get auto tranny.
but she has her own car, ,,,ahhh, "meet me there"

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The ELIO will be a much better choice and do not feel like the Lone Ranger. My wife refuses to even consider riding as a passenger in it---so family thinks I am nuts too!! (but I will show "em) RB
Mine said she will not ride in the back. So I say you drive it and i'll ride in the back. She say's no. I say, ok I'll get you one too....You guessed it. She said no.

Scott Miller

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Personally, I don't care what the wife says. I'm getting one. I commute everyday by myself just like 90% of the other folks on the highway. It is insane that we all are driving alone and burning that much gas. Elio is perfect for the solo commuter. I can drive the Elio for a work week what it cost me for 1 day in my current vehicle. If it gets me from A to B safely then I need one. It pays for itself.

Top Bottom