• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

In Line

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just tossed my name into the lineup.
I had a CanAm Spider for a while and loved it but it needed a cockpit and amenities. This is just what I have been looking for. So -- hello to the bunch and hope to learn something here.
MK
Welcome to the legion of Elio fans and future owners. Nearly everyone is helpful and friendly so enjoy the experience

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just tossed my name into the lineup.
I had a CanAm Spider for a while and loved it but it needed a cockpit and amenities. This is just what I have been looking for. So -- hello to the bunch and hope to learn something here.
MK
Hi and welcome from Oregon. This is certainly a place for learning about a lot of things - Elio and otherwise. I hope you enjoy this exciting adventure as we journey towards Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Elio Owners forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

We are very glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you have not done so already we have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have another for the party :)

burns-excellent.gif

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
imageon, welcome to this merry band of Elio enthusiasts. Hope you enjoy the forum and all the information that it provides. The members haves plenty of expertise in so many different fields that someone will always have an answer to any question you may. thanks for believing in the Elio and joining us in this historic and exciting journey to Elio ownership.

Top Bottom