• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Info On Ga Motorcycle License And Helmet Requirement

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello those from Georgia. Not sure which Georgia thread to jump in on since all other threads have very old posts. I live a few miles west of Augusta, Ga. the home of the Master's tournament. Are there some future all in and confirmed reservation owners like me in the Augusta area?
Welcome! Anywhere is fine. http://www.elioowners.com/forums/georgia.30/

That's where the Georgia contingent is though. Well, it's set up so Georgians will have a place to post and meet and greet. Check out Ohio's page for examples as it's probably the most active.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If they still say that I need a M class license, I will show up in my APPLE GREEN ELIO to take the test. If it is classed as a motorcycle, then it should be good enough to take the test in (on).
Cam, welcome to the Elio family and the forum. Lots of information here and if you can't find it, just ask. There is always someone here who is willing to help you find the answer. Enjoy the forum, the Elio experience, and the journey with us.

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I bought my last bike, I hadn't ridden in about 30 years so I took the Motorcycle Safety Course offered by MSF. I think the cost was about $150 and they furnished the bike. It was well worth it. Even if you don't intend to ride a 2-wheeler, a safety course never hurts.
My situation was identical to yours and I did the very same thing.

Top Bottom