• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Interesting Things The Elio Trunk (or Boot) Might Hold

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Trikke Pon-e is the ultimate in fun, but too heavy for this old geezer......and I need to sit during longer rides. The Solo Wheel looks fun also, but more balance required on one wheel......so for me it's one of the Seated Segway options which cost much more than the Elio.
image.jpg image.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very nice bike there Rick! Can you give a few details on it?
Jeff.......yep, it is a sweet bike and Segway..........but unfortunately they are not mine. I only used the photo to illustrate that I should be able to haul my new Segway behind my new Elio.......with a receiver hitch option. The only MC I will own is the Elio.......to cross country ride with my real biker brother.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
........and then there is this concept that would fit perfectly into Elio's trunk while allowing for the second passenger................and of course Elio color matched.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

aknaten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One is made in China, one in USA. Guess which one is cheaper. If the Elio were to be manufactured in China is would probably cost half as much but only have a 1 year / 10,000 mile warranty. You pay for what you get. If I can find something made in the USA, I try to buy it. Someday soon I expect to watch my Elio being built on this TV show: http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/made-in-america

Top Bottom