• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Interior Dash

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The dials pictured in the JPEG image advertises a product that Elio Motors is NOT selling. The picture is misleading. As for appearance, that is a matter of taste. If they were desirable, other manufacturers would be using them.
Here is an example of a respected manufacturer who chose not to use them: https://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/en-GB/phantom-coupe.html
Actually Elio Motors is not selling any product (except T-shirts and bumper stickers).
As far as Rolls-Royce, when they offer a model for under $8,000 that gets over 80 mpg, I'll be in line!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The dials pictured in the JPEG image advertises a product that Elio Motors is NOT selling. The picture is misleading. As for appearance, that is a matter of taste. If they were desirable, other manufacturers would be using them.
Here is an example of a respected manufacturer who chose not to use them: https://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/en-GB/phantom-coupe.html

You're comparing an Elio to a Rolls-Royce? :pound:
The gauge cluster in the Rolls-Royce probably cost 4 times more than a decked out Elio!

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just noticed on the nice E1C picture Bikebrains just showed, that the 3 side mirror screws are visible, in other words accessible.
I look forward to Elio being made to be tinkered with. I really dislike new cars that purposely make it so hard to do something simple.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just noticed on the nice E1C picture Bikebrains just showed, that the 3 side mirror screws are visible, in other words accessible.
I look forward to Elio being made to be tinkered with. I really dislike new cars that purposely make it so hard to do something simple.

That would have made more sense if he said that instead of saying that "it looks horrible, see."... Even if he did say that, this is still a pre-production "car," so it won't have the fit and finish of it until it comes off the assembly line.

Top Bottom